View Single Post
Old 5th July 2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmip1
All,

Just something I have been playing with recently for those who can't / don't want to sit in front of the screen all day looking for value.

Everywhere and everyone tells you the value is the key, make sure you are getting a better price than what you think the odds should be, and based on my limited experience I have made come up with heaps of systems that do work and make a consistent small profit but they require you to watch every race to see if the value is there just before the jump.

A technique I have been looking at lately is adding the good with the bad.

For Example ... Take a horse whose current form is very good (113, 333, 321, etc) and place him in a bad situation ( top weight and/or bad barrier draw).

The first instance (Good) finds the horses with a good chance of winning and the second instance (Bad) hopefully adds the value.

I have found a couple of systems that do this now and they seem to have produced a consistent profit for the time periods I have tested.

Anyway thats just my opinion of what I have noticed lately.

Good luck

There you go eh ?? Just found this trawling through some old posts. Not so dissimilar to my post !!!