Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Price Predictor Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 5th January 2004, 09:43 AM

Firstly I would like to say that i have been punting for a long time and have finally found an aid in Price which although is not the "holy grail", certainly helps me to better analyse a given race and i can honestly state that I win consistently using ideas which i keep to myself.
I recently downloaded the trial version of Racepert which incorporates Price information into the body of its software and with NSW tote figures downloaded you can see Price overlays etc.It also submits bets for you . I find the Dutch Betting side of it most helpful.
Has anyone else come across it?
Also Neale.....would be interested in your comments please.
Thanks
Ron R
Old 8th January 2004, 11:08 PM

Hi Ron are you talking about **************** or is there another similer program called Racepert
Old 12th January 2004, 09:01 AM

Hi Zach
Racepert is a new program and you can view from http://www.racepert.com. I have only downloaded the trial version and have not decided yet as to whether I will buy the licence for it. I use the principals of Peter Bents book "The Thoroughbred and Exotics Betting" together with "Tote Pro" in PPP Gold and find I can easily lodge bets with the NSW Tote from Tote Pro. I am learning to assess a race better these days and look for VALUE and to protect my working capital as much as possible ..this all helps to show a profit at the end of the day which whats its all about.
Regards
Ron R