Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 5th May 2006, 05:18 PM

Real up 3-2 ..or 2-3 as u like ...they were leading 1-0 when I went to work...Ive had a very good week....cant imagine lucky streak lasting too long .................Ill study the form and get back to ya later
Old 5th May 2006, 07:07 PM

Ay fellas any tips in the other sports for this weekend?? Tennis, AFL, NRL, Union, go on throw ya hats in.
Old 5th May 2006, 07:09 PM

Nup, tried em all ....Cant seem to stay in front in any of em
Old 5th May 2006, 07:18 PM

But I like Caen in the French 2nd League tonite @$2.20 and I cant really see anything I like to go with em .....
Old 5th May 2006, 07:31 PM

OK if you insist............. another $5 multi

Tonite
FR 2 > Brest v Caen
Caen @2.20

Sunday Night
ENGLISH PREMI> West Ham v Tottenham
Draw @3.65
ENGLISH PREMI > Portsmouth v Liverpool
Liverpool @1.65

TOTAL @$13.25
Old 6th May 2006, 10:13 AM

Talking my union tip

i now like the waratahs to win by heaps seeing now they have to win to finish on top of the table and get home ground advantage for the semi(which if they win) then home ground for the final which over the years has proven almost unbeatable. si thats why i think they will put in a supreme performance tonight. hope the forum curse doesnt strike me .hehehe
Old 6th May 2006, 08:33 PM

Schaffhausen v *BASEL
X
Catanzaro v *ATLANTA
X
Kaiserslautern v *BAYERN

@$4.33
Old 6th May 2006, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadman
i now like the waratahs to win by heaps seeing now they have to win to finish on top of the table and get home ground advantage for the semi(which if they win) then home ground for the final which over the years has proven almost unbeatable. si thats why i think they will put in a supreme performance tonight. hope the forum curse doesnt strike me .hehehe

bad luck, i thought the chiefs would go very close tonight - always good at home, and usually do well against the top teams

i was rather hoping the forum curse would strike you tomorrow
Old 6th May 2006, 10:02 PM

In France I like the 3 dollars on offer for Lyon to beat Lille, Lyon have only lost 3 times this season and Lille were one of the teams to beat them, however it will be hard to stop the Lyon juggernaut which has just gone from strength to strength. Having already won the competition, there is a query on their motivation, however they are a quality side and should not lose this match.

Another worth looking at is PSG to beat Ajaccio who are particularly weak away from home having won 1 and drawn 4 all season in away fixtures. Add to the equation that they come up against the leading goalscorer and it becomes apparent that this could be the banker bet this week.

Moving over to Italy, and a quick scan down the fixtures reveals Ascoli vs Lazio is rated an odds on draw. Following on from last week, where I tipped both odds on draws, I am tipping that the trend will continue with a draw.

I am trying to decide whether Inter have the motivation and squad to beat Siena, they have a great home record however last week they had 7 first team members out and got beat by Empoli. I'll probably wait until the team is named before having a go on them. Otherwise not much interest in Italy this week.

Spain now and I am looking to back Valencia who have a great home record, as they are in a dogfight with Real Madrid for that coveted 2nd spot. Deportivo @ 2.oo looks good value to beat Bilbao as well.

In England, my tip for Tottenham may seem biased, but I think that credit is due, they have held on to 4th spot this far I don't think they will let it slip away at this late stage of the comp. I will also back Arsenal to beat Wigan, Portsmouth to draw with Liverpool, Fulham and Middlesborough to draw and Man Utd to beat Charlton.
Old 6th May 2006, 10:34 PM

Nice write up Mr C ..thanks for that .............however I must retire for the evening Im afraid ........cheers and good luck