View Single Post
Old 21st October 2005, 08:58 PM

I have a gambling problem...At one stage in my life namly this nrl season,i spent countless hours gambling due to online punting. I made money no doubt about it.. I also have a full time job as well. This keeps my head clear from the stresses of gambling. I did a big collect and planned a holiday as well as a shopping spree. One of the things that i have learnt is to collect your winnings and put it to good use,so you dont regret it later on.. I never found the time to buy an mp3 player,but finally a win i recall on charlton to bt some team payed $6..I placed $150 and that made my week. That was prob my most sucessful punt. Other than that Ive lost a few too especially in sports i know crap about,because i was bored and had nothing to do.

not having placed a bet for a week and regret missing out on adelaide -3.5 to bt nz in the nbl..great value that was...I dont plan to punt til next nrl season..might prob just wait til the big race.

Anyways Chelsea this week @ 1.40 is good value..my opinion..could b wrong.

dont let gambling control your life.. it ruins your relationship and affects those around you..long term 95% of gamblers will lose out..Ive never in my life heard a sucess story. take your winnings and run like a pig..