Thread: Any explanation
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2015, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper
You could be right there, and in fact I was one who sledged him for some of his staking ideas that to me were just increasing stakes really, but this latest revelation has got me stumped, as I've ran it over several discarded plans and it's turned them from LOT to POT or at least from a small loss to a much smaller loss, at this moment I can't figure out how that can be!

Yes most of the staking plans were as you say just increasing stakes and will not work long term. However the thing I found with the majority during testing any of his ideas, was that if you went in with your eyes wide open, you could actually make money using a lot of his staking methods (wont say all as haven't tested most of them), not life changing amounts by any stretch of the imagination, but money none the less.

For a start you have to be happy to have those funds as disposable, and not looking to grow a massive bank, with this in mind short term you could make money unless you were hit by the horror run from word go. If the horror run that will wipe you out is a 1 in 100 chance of occurring, there's a good chance if you are hitting and running it can be successful. Probably much like you are experiencing at the moment Party.