View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2015, 07:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBen
Why did you work out the losses at even money? Very slack of you, RP, as we are talking about an ODDS ON system. Senior's moment, perhaps?

Speedy raises a good point (not so much about the 'senior's moment' though, that was a bit low. Still got a few years to go before I get the pension Speedy). BUT does he base his system results on Starting Price or Last matched or Last Back offer??

Sure when you look at historical results you can develop all sorts of weird and wonderful systems. TRY it live or with a bot, and see how you go? My results are based on a bot recording the Back price at the official start time. Below are the results for the last 3 days, to answer TO's request. 4 lay losers in a row. Might be a different result if you sat there 24/7 and watched live vision to get as close to the start time as you can. OR, you could always get the bot to place an SP bet into the market based on a price trigger, but SP might end up outside of the $1.50 ~ $1.95 range?

The only way you can publish results accurately is to clarify how they were recorded, historically (published by Betfair), manually or botted (if so at what time to start?). My comments on staking systems still stand though, but Speedy was using a 'modified' version, again another detail missing?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  WIN.JPG
Views: 1088
Size:  35.6 KB