Thread: Both Totes
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2006, 12:14 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn101
Don’t mind the look of the Eagle Farm program tomorrow (for value) but as I won’t have access to a computer tomorrow posting my EW selections (for the main races) based on a dead or better track.

R5 Pretty tough race but Mystikos looks well placed after the claim for Ric McMahon & from the good barrier will be right up on the pace. Liked the run of Happy Giggleson at the Sunshine Coast & although drawn wide has the pace to offset. Always wary of the enzed visitors to Brissie this time of year there’s a couple in this The Silence Sir & Markisa – worth a watch.

R6 Citico could break his duck at the Farm, drawn the marble & has the pace to take advantage. Forget Haight Ashbury’s last run at the Farm (race time good), held up in the straight. Drawn a bit wide but has the pace to offset.

R7 Abu Simbel goes well the Farm, last 2 runs there very good & placed all 3 starts the 2200. Lord Rupert goes extra well this course & has the claim for Rachel Mason who rides the horse well.

R8 A real open affair. Line By Line’s 2 starts since spell both very good, 1500 suits ideally tomorrow. Rum Dum very disappointing at Ipswich but is much better than that & expect a good show tomorrow.

R9 Rojah Silver should be suited first-up over the 1000 from a good draw. She’s All Greek also drawn well impressed last start at 2nd run back. Also suggest (for the multiples) Panzer, at best extremely hard to beat, Hialeah Star has pace to offset the wide alley & has the claim for Melanie Price, Star Groom likes the distance, 3rd start back & will be well ridden by Scott Seamer.

Enjoy the racing at the Farm!

Thanks glenn101, hope they go well for you.

I’m pretty keen on the 2nd emergency in the 4th - Billy Ripper. Likely looking for longer but will be suited back at the Farm. Should have won his last start and I note a jockey change If he doesn't get a start then Stella Joy is the one to beat - she's been knocking on the door.

Could be a good quinella!